About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl, going through life day by day. Seeing what happens next!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Who wears my hoodie?

"You have a blog? What a loser!" The wonderful words of my husband. Yeah, I might be a loser, but i am okay with it. I want to share what it's like to live a day in my hoodie. No, i don't mean it in any sexual way. I mean it like, you hear "walk in my shoes" and blah blah blah. Well, i'm kind of known to wear a hoodie. Why not?

        Okay, My name is Renee. I am 23 years old. I am a mother. A wife. A daughter. A sister. A neice. A granddaughter. An auntie. A co-worker. A waitress. A christian. Head of women's ministries in my church. A pastor-to-be's wife. A home-owner. A car-owner.
        And this is only the start of who i am...
As we go day by day, wearing my hoodie, i hope you can learn or be helped or just be able to relate to what i hold on my shoulders and how i get by. I'm not saying a have a bad life. i actually have a lovely life. But like most people in this world, i go through trails and hard times.

     So... i guess this is it. Welcome to my journey of this thing called life!

No comments:

Post a Comment