About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl, going through life day by day. Seeing what happens next!

Monday, January 24, 2011

Emotional Cab Driver

Yesterday was a pretty bad day. I am not really sure why, but i think it had alot to do with nightmares i had the night before. i don't remember details but i know it had alot to do with my neice (who has cancer) and my mother (who passes away from cancer). I just felt like an emotional mess yesterday. That's alright. i am better today.
Today my hoodie reads, "nervous taxi cab driver." Not really a taxi cab driver, but i am bringing people differant places. I am bringing my neices back to their mother. Then i am bringing my son to meet his new baby sister at his biological mother's house. Why am i nervous? i don't really know my way around Bangor and dont know how to get to andruw's mom house.
Well, i have a headache and need a high dose of coffee to deal with the rest of the day!

An over veiw of what my hoodie reads;
emotional
driving around today
ignorant of bangor
in need of coffee!

No comments:

Post a Comment