About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl, going through life day by day. Seeing what happens next!

Saturday, January 22, 2011

This hoodies has a lot of kid's names on it!

It was def a long week. The majority of the week i wore a "daycare provider" hoodie. Watching anywhere from 6 to 9 kids, ranging in age from 1-4 (with the exception of my 9 year old son yesterday.). I tell ya, these kids poop ya out!
Today my hoodie reads "auntie" and will until monday. I have my two neices over. They are good kids. But i wasn't really expecting 2 more little ones for 2.5 days. Soo... i woke up at 7:30 and began cleaning. My house was a disaster after not being home all week to clean. I got the whole downstairs cleaned but upstairs is still kind of scary!
The girls are now here and are being lovely. They are my brother's kids, who is going through a divorce. And my bro is in NY taking a seeing eye dog course for a month! So, their mother dropped them off this morning and of course my heart broke. The younger one's hair wasn't brushed and when i brushed it, the grease was obviouse. I asked when the last time they took a bath was, and she told me, "last weekend at auntie's house." PAUSE... are you serious?! you are home alll week long and your mother doesn't make you wash or brush your teeth or your hair?! Then the older one was wearing tights with holes all through them. It just does not look like they are being cared for properly. And of course their father can't step in. His ex-wife won't even let him talk to the girls via phone all week. FAT BAG!
*sigh* i really shouldn't be so judgemental, but it breaks my heart to see my brother's kids not be cared for properly. So, in a little bit we are taking them up to walmart and buying them toothbrushes, boots and a pair of clothes. annnd... maybe a toy ;)

On a lighter note, i love my husband:)

My son's mother had another baby yesterday. A little girl. And named her the name that i was going to name my next daughter....
Then my friend is in the hospital, having her baby. A little girl.
My best friend is still pregnant and doing well.
I tried for a year to get pregnant with Luci. It's not as long as some people try and i thank the Lord that i finally did get pregnant and have a beautiful little girl.
I wouldn't mind having another baby. I guess the Big Guy upstairs will decide when the right time is... i just wish He would decide to have it happen soon. we've been trying for 4 months now with no luck. and now all this baby talk and pregnant people gets me blue. But like i said, i am thankful for what i have and shouldn't get myself worked up about it. God's will will be done <3

Okay, i am done complaining for now.

So, an over veiw:
My hoodie also reads;
Day care provider
Upset Auntie
In Love
Baby Blue
Thankful
complaining


Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment