About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl, going through life day by day. Seeing what happens next!

Monday, January 17, 2011

Today my hoodie reads, "wishing to be skinny, but not trying overly hard."

So, my hubby and i are going on a cruise in about 2 months. A cruise! Western Carribean. I want to look HOT! i want to rock out sexy little sun dresses and look cute in a bathing suit. I want him to find me irrasistable! Only problem is... well... I am slightly chubby and well, i dont try too hard to change it. Most people would say then, "stop complainning if you're not willing to try." Mehh... you got a point. I get it.
              I do try though... in the summer time. But this is it. I need to look good for the cruise. Tonight i am going to work out with Molly. Yeah, i have to lie and say i am her lover to get in for free. But hey, we'll just add that to the list of who i am. lol. I also brought the kiddos swimming today. So there's more workout. Yayy. I might do this... Hmm... yeah. We'll see.

An Over veiw:
My Hoodie also says that i am...
chubby
going on a cruise
not motavated
not a good speller
a sister-in-law
"a lesbian lover"
a liar
trying not overly hard to loose weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment