About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl, going through life day by day. Seeing what happens next!

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Wearing my cleaning hoodie today (i hope)

Need to Do List for our Trip:
                   22 days and counting!

Finishing filling out form online

Book hotel rooms in Florida

Book excursions

Clean House!

I honestly need this vacation more than i origanally reliazed. It's been a hard winter... emotionally. I had a really hard week last week, not only because of my mother's death, but because of everything else. I'm emotionally exhausted. But, sunday's service at church was a much needed one. I heard what i needed to hear and i raised up what i needed to raise up. I left my problems at the alter and reliazed that God doesn't give me more than what He knows i can handle. I keep hearing that i have alot on my plate, so i guess God thinks i can handle alot. I couldn't do it without His help. Thank You Lord.

Today i Have Miss Dorothy and Mr. Connor. It may not be an action pact day, more of a cleaning day. But it's nice to have them so that all the kiddos can play together. *yawn* i just wish i could get some motavation. It seems that lately i have zero motavation. i just can't bring myself to do anything. i guess i just have to force myself.
so... today i guess i will start with the bottom of my to-do list and clean the house... here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment