About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl, going through life day by day. Seeing what happens next!

Monday, February 14, 2011

Tonight my hoodie is replaced by a cream blouse with black lacey bows on it. It's titled Madly Deeply In Love

Tonight my hoodie is replaced by a cream blouse with black lacey bows on it. It's titled Madly Deeply In Love <3
I love this man with all my heart. He is defenatly a God send. I prayed for the perfect man when i was younger and our Lord Jesus Christ blessed me with him. For sure! 
           We met when i was 15. Fell in love when i was 16. Got engaged when i was 17. Got married when i was 18. Got pregnant when i was 19. Had our first child when i was 20.
We've been through hell and back. It hasn't always been a fairy tale. He was there when i lost my mom. 8 months later, we found out he had liver disease and needed a transplant. God healed him and opened his eyes to Christ's love. We have Lucille together and Andruw is now basically mine. Not by blood but by love.

Today is Valentine's Day and i just wanted to tell the world how wonderful my husband is. I love him dearly and thank God for him!

                            Happy Valentine's Day everbody!

No comments:

Post a Comment