About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl, going through life day by day. Seeing what happens next!

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Looking forward to not needing a hoodie

I'd just like to say,  i can put a check mart next to the first 3 items on my to-do list and am making progress on the fourth! Thank you, thank you very much!
Now i need to finish cleaning my house, tan, get luggage and get my nails did. The only one i am not looking foward to doing... would be cleaning. Shopping, tanning and nails never hurt a female before :)


So, I finished all the nessisary documents online and then as soon as hubby got home we sat down and looked to spend a little money with an easy slide of the card! ;)
        We booked our hotel for the 2 nights we'll spend in Tampa before we leave. I found an awsome deal on a beautiful place... much bigger than what we needed, but hey, i'm not going to complain seeings as it cost the same as a regular room. This is a small veiw of our room, it also has a kitchen, another bedroom, 2 bathrooms and a dining area!

                                                                                                   
After we booked this, we looked at excursions for our cruise. We are going to go swimming with dolphins!                     
And then we are gonna swim with stingrays!
And we're gonna snorkel in the reef!



While we are in Cozumel, we are gonna go to a national park called Chankanaab. In there, there is a spot where you can dive down about 20-25 feet and there is a huge statue of Jesus. We want to find it and take pictures!



I know i am uber excited. 20 days baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment