About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl, going through life day by day. Seeing what happens next!

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Ughgh

It's now 6:06pm. My husband just got home from work. Mind you, i went to work at 5:30AM and he went to work at 7:30AM. This is literally the first time i have seen him awake all day. I get a kiss. He goes to the bathroom... not a pee. Bible study at the church, not here, starts at 7. So... he obviously needs to leave before 7 to get there. How long am i going to get to see my husband today?

I'm irratated.

I made sure to COMPLETELY change my scheduale this summer so that i could have more family time. I am taking majority breakfast shifts as apposed to my terrace shifts...ALL SUMMER LONG. what does that mean money wise? Your typical breakfast shift = $60. Your typical terrace shift = approx $150-300. and i'm giving up this money for family time? Well, today my son has been MIA with his cousins ( a normal occurance) and i've spent the day with the girls. Don't get me wrong, i love spending time with the girls, but seriously... i'm eerked.

It's now 6:13 and still no husband. Baby is crying. Got to go.
~Out~

No comments:

Post a Comment