About Me

My photo
I'm just a small town girl, going through life day by day. Seeing what happens next!

Friday, July 22, 2011

Too hot and fat to wear a hoodie

Yep, it's def been awhile since i've done this bit annnd alot has happened, but when it really comes down to it, i have one follower (whom i LOVE) and i am pretty sure nobody is bitting their nails down to the bone to see what happened next in the life of Renee.
It looks like my last blog was in Feb. wow. i am slack.
Hubby and i went on our vacation.... annnnd the opertunity to go on another one, couldn't come soon enough.... BUUUUTTTT it will def be a couple years before that happens agian. Why, you ask? Well, let's put it this way.... this January there will be another child to add to our family portrait. That's right! We're expecting!!! I'm due Jan. 25, 2012. Things are going well. i was sick for awhile and still get my occational puke fest, but for the most part i am feeling much better! With Luci i was sick everyday for 7 months. This is a change... annnd for the better. lol. i am 13 weeks (and 2 days, but who's counting).
One thing that i have noticed about this time around, is HOW HOT I AM. This heat is brutal and it's killin me. i hate it!
Have to go... phone call

1 comment:

  1. Yay!! I already knew this, but just wanted to see if you've posted any funnies lately. You should definitely post baby bump pics!!! =D Love you! <3

    ReplyDelete